To unistall the vCD agent (vslad) on an ESXi host:
- Enable Remote Tech Support (SSH) in Configuration | Security Profile | Properties
- Log into the ESXi host using your favourite SSH client
- Navigate to /opt/vmware/uninstallers
- Now run the script named vslad-uninstall.sh, or you could just do the below after logging into the ESXi host
- Disable Remote Tech Support (SSH)
- Restart your ESXi host.
One thought on “Uninstalling vCD agent on ESXi host”
Thanks for the tip Hugo. Found it useful just now (put a link in from my blog for good measure). Duncan.