you're reading...
vCSA

vSphere 5 vCenter Server Virtual Appliance Quick-Start Guide

The vCenter Server Linux Virtual Appliance (vCSA) is a preconfigured Linux-based virtual machine that is optimized for running vCenter Server and associated services.

This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to deploy the vCSA, configure networking, authentication, database and vCenter services.  For further information regarding the vCSA please refer to this post and this post.  To use an external Oracle database instead of the embedded DB2 database, please see this post.

For more information about the vCSA, please see the resources listed here http://vmwire.com/vmware-vcenter-server-virtual-appliance-vcsa/.

Note: This article was written using the release candidate version of the software so your experience with the GA version may differ slightly.

The following table lists the required files that you will need, gather these files before proceeding.

Description Filename Location Size (KB)
vCenter Appliance .cert file VMware-vCenter-Server-Appliance-5.0.0.2968-380565_OVF10.cert 2
vCenter Appliance .mf file VMware-vCenter-Server-Appliance-5.0.0.2968-380565_OVF10.mf 1
vCenter Appliance .ovf file that is used to import the appliance onto a vSphere server VMware-vCenter-Server-Appliance-5.0.0.2968-380565_OVF10.ovf 9
vCenter Appliance data disk VMware-vCenter-Server-Appliance-5.0.0.2968-380565-data 43,365
vCenter Appliance system disk VMware-vCenter-Server-Appliance-5.0.0.2968-380565-system 4,029,063
vSphere 5 Client VMware-viclient-en-5.0.0-380461 310,475

Watch the 10-minute video (Optimised for iPad)

Deploy the vCenter Server Linux Virtual Appliance

1. Launch your vSphere Client and navigate to File | Deploy OVF Template.
  2. Browse to the location of the vCenter Appliance .ovf file, then click on Open.
  3. On the following screen click on Next.
  4. Then click on Next again on the OVF Template Details page.
  5. Under Name and Location, give your vCenter Appliance a name then click Next.
  6. Choose a datastore then click Next.
  7. Select a disk format on the next page then click on Next to continue.
  8. Click on Finish to start deploying.

Configuring the vCenter Server Linux Virtual Appliance

1. Boot the appliance.
  2. Open a vSphere Client console session to the virtual appliance and configure the network and timezone.
  3. Now open up a browser and type https://<ip_of_appliance&gt;:5480 to continue the configuration.
  4. Accept the certificate error to continue.
  5. Login as root, the default password is vmware.

1. Now read through every single word of the EULA and click on Accept EULA to continue. Please be patient whilst the vCenter is configured. If you look at the appliance remote console you’ll see the services being configured and started.

1. You can start using the web interface again once the console screen returns to default.

1. Next click on Status, and view the current status of the vCenter Server. The service should be on a Stopped state and the Database Type should show not configured.
  2. Click on the tab, you will notice that there are no DNS Servers configured and the appliance’s hostname is the standard localhost.localdom, lets change this.
  3. Click on and change to your relevant values and click on to complete the network configuration.
  4. Now setup authentication by clicking on and then on either NIS or Active Directory. My lab environment uses AD.
  5. Click on the tick box and then fill in your domain details and then click on Save Settings. You should receive an Operation is successful message to confirm that the authentication settings has worked.
  6. We now need to configure a database for vCenter to use, for this article, let’s use the embedded DB2 database. Click on to continue.
  7. When using the embedded database, there is no need to enter any details, just click on . This will take a while to complete, once done click on . After some time the database will complete configuration.
  8. Now reboot the virtual appliance one last time. To reboot click on and then click on . Click Reboot again to confirm.
  9. This time the vCenter Appliance will successfully start the vpxd daemon and initialize the database, eventually vCenter 5.0 will be ready for you to use.

Connecting to vCenter 5.0 for the first time

With all VMware vSphere Clients, when you start the vSphere Client and connect to either a vCenter Server or an ESX/ESXi host, it will check whether the vSphere Client is compatible. This is still the case with vSphere 5.0 and you will need to update your vSphere Client if you haven’t already done so. You can update by connecting to vCenter Server or ESX/ESXi or you can download the vSphere Client executable from the VMware Downloads website.

1. Launch the vSphere Client and connect to your newly configured vCenter Server.
  2. You must use root | vmware to login, domain credentials will not work until the permissions are added to vCenter.

1. Update the vSphere Client as necessary.
  2. Add an AD group into vCenter permissions and set the role as Administrator. [See video].
  3. Now you will be able to log in with domain credentials.
  4. You will need to enter your username in DOMAIN\Username or username@DOMAIN format.

It is also possible to just use the vSphere Web Client by opening up a browser session to https://&lt;ip_of_vCSA>:9443/vsphere-client/

About these ads

About Hugo Phan

Atlantis Computing

Discussion

131 thoughts on “vSphere 5 vCenter Server Virtual Appliance Quick-Start Guide

1. I downloaded the ovf + 2 other VMDK file. Gathered everything (all 3 files) into one folder. Logged into vsphere client on one of the ESXi5 server. Deployed OVF file. Completed successfully. When, I try to power on the vcenter server appliance, I get this “ERROR – NO OPERATING SYSTEM” “OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND” What the hell is this error message. When, I checked edit settings, there is 2 vmdk hard disk + 8gb mem + 1 nic (connected to vmxnet). No clue what is wrong. I have deployed ovf files many times – first time seeing this kind of error. Hope somebody can shed some light on this error. I am clueless…..

Posted by ram | August 26, 2011, 15:40
  2. VMWARE.COM – How to Get It – Download Free Trial – Select vSphere 5 Product – Enter your account credentials – You will see Section called Download the Management Server – You will see 3 files – ovf, system disk and Data disk (around 4GB).

Posted by ram | August 26, 2011, 18:23
    • Thanks. The files are downloading now.

Posted by Jim | August 26, 2011, 18:52
    • Do you know why when I try to download any software from VMware I get the message “We are activating your licensing key entitlement, re-try your download soon” This has been going on for weeks. Do you have the vCenter Server v5.0 Appliance I could download?

Posted by Joe Kriegel | April 2, 2013, 18:17
      • Same situation here, I’m getting the same message “We are activating your licensing key entitlement, re-try your download soon” does anyone know what should be done to actually download these files?

Posted by xana | April 27, 2013, 02:06
  3. Hi Hugo – you mention two files I can’t seem to locate – are you sure they are required?

Posted by Jonas Mellquist (@Frenjon) | August 26, 2011, 23:04
  4. Hi,

great guide!

But i have a question, are you able to install plugins or doing a update. The Repo Url which is entered after Installation isnt available.

cheers

Posted by Dominik Posch | August 29, 2011, 14:21
    • It seems that you need a compatible xml file for each plugin. I tried to install datarecovery 2.0 as a plugin, so I could use the vcenter appliance as a most quick method in my backup disaster plan, but I did not succeed to get DR plugin active in Vcenter appliance.

All hints would be great.

Geert

Posted by Geert Nysmans | September 2, 2011, 09:32
      • update : xml was not necessary. Just install the plugin exe on the PC that you use for the vcenter client, restart the client and the plugin can be used.

Posted by Geert Nysmans | September 8, 2011, 14:14
  5. Where do you download the files needed for vcva from?

Posted by vicki perris | August 29, 2011, 17:39
  6. The vCEnter services don’t start by themselves after a reboot, is there anything that needs to be done?

Posted by Pat | August 30, 2011, 20:13
  7. I wondering how can i change the hostname and the DNS @ip.
    Should i use the console ?

Posted by Eric | September 1, 2011, 15:38
  8. Any idea if the vCenter 5 VA will support View Composer, a component that is traditionally installed on the same Windows machine as vCenter Server?

Posted by Matt | September 1, 2011, 16:01
  9. I imported the appliance in vsphere 4 and configurered it But it says there are no vmware tools installed,,,

Posted by Jeremy Otten | September 6, 2011, 09:26
  10. Hi,
    How can i have two different network with 2 cards in my vCSA?
    Thanks

Posted by Lefeuvre | September 13, 2011, 14:03
    • Yes you can, but what is the use case?

Posted by Hugo Phan | September 13, 2011, 14:51
      • Without SAN, i have 2 ESXi and Veeam for replication of the VM. The replications are in a different network of the production. Also in Veeam when i choose the VC i put the network address for the replication.
        With one SAN, it’s the same thing : i replicate the VM from San to datastore of the ESXi in a special network. There isn’t no incidence on the production.
        With an VC, virtual or not, on W2008 there isn’t no problem…but i think it’s interresting now to use vCSA? No!
        Thanks a lot.
        Olivier

Posted by Lefeuvre | September 13, 2011, 15:05
      • So how is this done? I added the second NIC to the vcenter appliance and I cant seem to assign a static ip.

Posted by Revv9K | May 7, 2013, 19:35
  11. Now all they gotta do is get the plugin developers to rewrite their code for a Linux Kernel, nice work though Hugo, were one step closer to getting that filth of our networks

Posted by Shady | September 19, 2011, 11:31
    • Plugin development is done using the vCenter API and does not require any interaction with the Linux kernel as far as I know, so yes eventually the vCSA will have complete feature parity with the Windows vCenter Server.

Posted by Hugo Phan | September 22, 2011, 22:44
  12. For a small network with say 5 ESXi hosts and 40 VMs, is this a good choice? When should the decision be made to install the Windows Server based version versus the OFV?

Posted by Dave | September 20, 2011, 20:14
  13. Hi,

Looks nice and easy. Thanks for the info! I am about to upgrade to vSphere 5 and plan on using the vSphere Web Client. Will I be able to install the the server side of the web-based administration on the vCSA or is the server piece using IIS only?

Thanks,
    Dotan

Posted by Dotan | September 21, 2011, 15:52
  14. Hi

I am looking for the vmdk file for the data disk for v2.5. Strangely did not get it when I downloaded and now cannot find the live link anymore.
    Have the newer version but anticipate problems as not got any v5 licences to apply to it.
    Any help will get a huge whoo hoo! and points from me.

Posted by rob hall | September 21, 2011, 16:51
  15. OK, I have the latest version of vCSA up and running but I cannot get it to successfully Test the embedded dB.
    It comes back with an ‘Unknown’ error on the web page so I cannot get to Save it and carry on.
    The box its on only has 4Gb total RAM but have given vCSA all of that to play with and 2vCPU and I still I get this error.
    Any ideas anyone?

Posted by rob hall | September 22, 2011, 13:47
  16. I had a problem and discovered a bug related to changing the time to my local time zone. Apparently when the VMA is first installed it autoprovisions the DB and time stamps some entries. Then as part of the setup, the user uses the web management interface to change the TZ from UTC to the local TZ. That creates an error if the TZ creates new entries that appear to be before the initial ones created. In my case, the DB was active but the vCenter daemon service (not sure if I’m referring to it correctly) would not start. I would watch it start and stop via the console. The solution is to set the TZ back to UTC and then reboot. Apparently after 8 hours or so you should be able to set the TZ to your local time. Have not tried this yet. Here is a post related to the issue:

Posted by Dave | September 22, 2011, 17:32
  17. My 5.0 vCSA is managing 5 ESXi 4.1 hosts without any issues.

Posted by Dave | September 22, 2011, 21:30
  18. Interesting result if not a solution. Thought you may appreciate the info.
    When I set my TZ back to UTC, it successfully passes the Test portion but then still fails on the Save with Unknown error.
    OK, boat still not big enough, I presume, but interesting nevertheless.
    Does vCSA 2.5 demand the same resources? If I can get my hands on the data vmdk, I can give this a go until I get more resource in my boat.

Posted by rob hall | September 23, 2011, 10:52
  19. I just have to say a big THANK YOU.
    I searched both VMware.com and Google for about an hour before finding the damn default password for this appliance.

Posted by Jeff | September 23, 2011, 21:11
    • After I get the VCSA all setup, I can’t login to it from vSphere Client.

I get an error box…
      Could Not Connect:
      vSphere Client could not connect to “hostname”. An unknown connection error occurred. (The Request failed because of a connection failure. (Unable to connect to the remote server))

Any suggestions?

Posted by Jeff | September 24, 2011, 03:16
  20. Hi Hugo,

Thank you for your post. I’m trying to get started for VCP, so I really need vCenter. First of all i have a question, does it necessary 8 GB of RAM, only 4 isn’t enough? Because i have to install the vCSA in VMware workstation, i have converted the ovf to vmx. It’s working, i can login from browser, i’ve made all the configs but the connection from vSphere client it’s not working.

Network is configured, database is embedded, service is running, i can ping the vCSA but I’m unable to login from vSphere Client. I get the same message like Jeff, “vSphere Client could not connect to “IP”. An unknown connection error occurred. (The Request failed because of a connection failure. (Unable to connect to the remote server))”.

The only thing that i changed is the root password. Any ideas?

Catalin

Posted by Catalin Ciubotariu | September 25, 2011, 00:47
  21. When I tried to create a machine from a template I had created it said the customization tools where not available. Where and how do I upload the files to this vCenter Appliance.

Neil

Posted by Neil Marshall | September 26, 2011, 14:01
  22. I followed these steps and they worked great. I did run into one problem. When i changed NTP timezone after initializing the embedded database, vxpd would no longer start. The only way I was able to get around this was to rebuild the appliance and ensure NTP was properly configured prior to initializing the embedded database.

Posted by masterof001 | October 2, 2011, 07:24
    • I think this may have been the problem I was having. I changed the time after starting the DB. Starting over from scratch, and setting the time before-hand worked.

Posted by Jeff | October 3, 2011, 18:55
  23. I’ve made a new installation from scratch and i’ve left the timezone by default but i have the same message from vSphere client while i can access the webUI and the ping works.

Now, i’m trying to see with Wireshark what’s happening but it’s a little bit hard for me. I’ll see.

Jeff, you said that you are set the time, in which time zone? Do you synchronized with your PC?

Posted by catalin | October 3, 2011, 19:47
  24. I want to say that the trick is to set the IP and Time info in the VM console, before logging into the Web GUI.

Posted by Jeff | October 3, 2011, 19:54
  25. Well, i did that, first time i was synchronized with my timezone, second time i left the timezone by default.

you have to set the IP from the console, anyway.

i’m sorry i don’t understand what timezone?

Posted by catalin | October 3, 2011, 20:01
  26. Hi,

I just set this thing up and by default it had 8GB of RAM which I think is kind of bizarre. I put it down to 1GB at first but then it didn’t want to start properly. I gave it 3GB and now it works fine But it eats the RAM up like crazy..
    Seriously what’s eating so much RAM? It’s just a little Linux installation..

I had it on a Windows Server 2008 which had 1GB of RAM and it worked just fine so a Linux box needing 8GB of RAM to do the same thing is kind of crazy if you ask me..

Posted by Patric F. | October 4, 2011, 08:59
  27. Great help.
    Thanks !

Posted by JJAA | October 9, 2011, 01:11
  28. Thank you ! Great help.

Cheers.

Posted by isnoopy | October 17, 2011, 16:23
  29. I want to thanks you
    I spend much time to know……………..vCenter Server 5 with SLES 11
    “MUST” have more than 3GB RAM

thanks for your information

I agree………8 GB is crazy

Posted by MaxHuang (@sakanamax) | October 20, 2011, 11:57
  30. Any help? I setup the vcsa, configured the network, embedded database, time, but when I go to add the permissions it list the groups but will not add the group it say “group not found” weird but it list the group fine. So I reboot and the the vcenter service does not start. The only logs I see are quick failure when starting the vpxd.

Posted by Cyril | October 27, 2011, 19:50
  31. I understand that the VCVA comes with the vSphere web client already configured to point to the onboard vCenter Server, but how can I configure it to point to an existing vCenter server running on a Windows box?

Cheers

Steven

Posted by Steven Pearce | October 31, 2011, 12:30
  32. I’m having an issue with Active Directory authentication where after joining successfully I get an LDAP binding error.

Most searches have resulted in an ntp sync issue. Thoughts?

Posted by estemmer | October 31, 2011, 20:16
    • Estemmer, I ran into the same issue. I logged into the CLI of the appliance and issued a sntp -P no -r 198.123.30.132 and this resolved my issue.

Also i noticed that the domain name is case sensitive int the Appliance configuration.

Posted by grim | November 2, 2011, 15:28
  33. Where can i found the files ?
    I cant find the specified path that u mention earlier .

“VMWARE.COM – How to Get It – Download Free Trial – Select vSphere 5 Product – Enter your account credentials – You will see Section called Download the Management Server – You will see 3 files – ovf, system disk and Data disk (around 4GB).”

Posted by athan71 | November 3, 2011, 15:50
  34. Hi all,
    I have a problem with te appliance. I manage to download it, to import it into my esxi41 without problems. I have configured it (name, ip, ad, etc..) I chose to use the db2 embedded, the test tun successful. But after i restart the vm, the db2 database failed to start.

Have you any idea or should i just restart from the beginning ?

Posted by eldran | November 5, 2011, 16:47
  35. i have a problem to active directory autentication Error: Invalid Active Directory domain.

Posted by rod | November 16, 2011, 19:11
  36. after wasting many hours troubleshooting, I’ve found the same bug as others – minimum 3GB required. I had configured only 2GB RAM, and would continually get errors when trying to connect with the VIClient. Crazy that it comes preconfigured with 8GB RAM (Windows-based vcenter ran just fine with 2-4GB RAM).

Posted by scott | December 21, 2011, 20:28
    • The increase in memory requirements is due to some of the other services that can be run on the vCSA:

Syslog server
      Network coredump server
      Auto Deploy server
      vSphere Web Client server

That’s why VMware recommends 8Gb of RAM. If you don’t need these services then you can stop them by using the ‘Services’ tab, then you can reduce the amount of memory assigned to the vCSA virtual machine.

Posted by Hugo Phan | March 2, 2012, 21:16
  37. Can any one help
    I am not able to test the database testing, it’s says https://192.168.0.159:5480. says.
    and i am not able to connect though vSphere client also

Posted by davidboon | December 29, 2011, 09:52
  38. I have got trouble with using the “images” . Erverytime I want to start the Server a error occures with “waiting for device /dev/sda3 to apperar”

Any ideas for this Problem? Seems like there is a error within the image?!

Posted by Marc | January 6, 2012, 14:20
  39. Hi Hugo, Good guide. I have vCSA set-up and running and need to be able to script the start-up and tear-down of servers using snapshots. Now, I am a VMWare novice and, from what I read, I need to use vMA for scripting so I have deployed that too. However, I cannot get the vMA to see the vCSA and I have to use IP addresses and not DNS names as I have no control over the AD that all computers are added to. So is there something extra I need to get the vMA to see the vCSA (e.g. must use DNS name) or can I script what I want directly from the vCSA/

Posted by DJ | January 26, 2012, 09:35
  40. I have an issue joining vCSA to Windows domain. Our domain has an _ (underscore) in the name. Is there a way to join vCSA to this domain? I noticed this was a problem with ESXi3, but was allowed to use _ in domain-names with ESXi4 and later.

thanks for the great guide.

Posted by Dan No | March 12, 2012, 20:17
  41. Nice tutorial Hugo, I especially liked the video! :-)

Posted by Will | April 24, 2012, 20:41
  42. I deployed the vCSA and when it’s Running it’s working great. But I have a problem where it just stops the vCenter Service and I can’t restart it from the web GUI :5480 I have to re-boot the appliance. I have 2 esxi 4 enterprise hosts and 115 VM’s load balanced across them. I increased the db2 logs from KB 2006812 “”VMware vCenter Server Appliance 5.0 GA with embedded DB2 database fails”” .. This seemed to work for about a week. but now it’s Failing again nightly.

Posted by Eyrle | May 25, 2012, 17:27
  43. I was having the same issue as Rob Hall with the ‘Unknown’ message. When I imported the OVF, I decreased the memory to my Workstation based vCSA from 8GB down to 2GB cuz my physical total is 8, so as soon as I returned the value to 8, I was able to pass the embedded DB test, but saving threw the error again, except this time I could see “Database Type: embedded ” under the Status tab.

Posted by Jose Mendez | May 27, 2012, 18:44
  44. Does vCenter appliance work with just one host? If so how do I get the host running vCenter into vCenter?

Posted by Ryan | June 21, 2012, 18:00
  45. Great Video and Article, Many thanks :)

Cheers,
    Anthony.

Posted by Anthony | June 29, 2012, 02:36
  46. As of July 12th the vcsa seems to have been updated to a new version that uses and embedded postgres database. the download links now show only this version. i’ve followed all the right steps, i think, but the database fails on start every time. I can’t find download links to the new version.

Has anyone gotten this latest version to work? Or does anyone have a download link to the previous version?

Posted by Pete C. | July 19, 2012, 16:06
  47. I am having an issue with the Vsphere Web Client interface for the vCSA. The following error is: “Unable to connect to vCenter Inventory Service – https://10.10.10.11:10443“. The ip listed in the url is wrong, for I changed the ip address of the vCSA after configuring it which I guess is a bad idea. Is there a config file on the vCAS that I can change the ip to point to the correct for the vCenter Inventory Service. Thanks.

Posted by Mike V. | August 15, 2012, 15:26
  48. オークリーを参照してくださいブランド 鼻の部分のフレームのですか?ではなく言及 は経験豊富な 作り上げようスレッド髪になりますハード にを見つける。別 堪能商品可能性があります
    『 アビエイター 』 が。

Posted by オークリーサングラス | May 6, 2013, 21:47
  49. I am not getting web after installation of the vcenter.how to proceed?

Posted by Gunvant Desai | December 9, 2013, 08:55
  50. Microsoft has announced it will suspend Windows 8 apps
    that are not visible onscreen its Metro user interface to boost battery life.

0, the first commercial Android version to the Android
    4. PDF Unlock option of most eminent PDF Unlocker Tool available in online
    market enables you to unlock PDF files, unlock PDF from copying,
    editing and printing restrictions.

Posted by windows 8 | September 2, 2014, 13:52
  51. Giving at least one sentence to the question “How does this thing in this survey make you feel. It is advisable to opt for online learning theory (Theorie leren) as you can get the scores and feedback immediately on the questions you have answered. This part of the theory test requires you to view 14 hazard video clips on the computer screen of approximately one minute each.

Posted by Theory Test 2014 | September 2, 2014, 13:58
  52. Hello friends, fastidious piece of writing and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by
    these.

Posted by tips to lose belly bulge | September 6, 2014, 07:35
  53. Аside from graphics for various item icons, riteѕ,
    etc. Outside Views. It is important to help make this attack as neatly as possible so that
    yօu can achieve a significant amount of points.

Posted by telecharger clash of clans triche | September 7, 2014, 07:59
  54. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative.
    I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll
    be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous
    people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

Posted by comptoir granit ou quartz ville de Quebec | September 8, 2014, 21:19
  55. I’ve been browsing online more than thee hours today, yet I
    nnever found any intersting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all webmasters aand bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

Posted by Dorothy | September 11, 2014, 14:48
  56. Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your site by chance, and I’m surprised
    why this twist of fate didn’t took place in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

Posted by witching vacations | September 12, 2014, 09:47
  57. Nice answers in return of this question with firm arguments and telling everything on the
    topic of that.

Posted by casques jet pour moto | September 12, 2014, 12:19
  58. I’m no longer sure where you are getting your information, however great
    topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding
    more. Thanks for magnificent info I was in search of this info for
    my mission.

Posted by dash cam crash australia | September 13, 2014, 01:22
  59. Do a thorough record-check of the car is stolen or wrecked, you run the risk department of finance of losing money.

Posted by www.fuigoh.jp | September 13, 2014, 02:14
  60. Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your work.
    If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send
    me an e-mail.

Posted by web design northern va | September 13, 2014, 11:33
  61. I’ll right away clutch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or
    e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me recognize in order that I
    could subscribe. Thanks.

Posted by natural garcinia | September 13, 2014, 20:02
  62. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

Posted by EcigAir | September 14, 2014, 06:13
  63. I am no longer positive the place you are getting your information, however great topic.
    I must spend a while learning more or working out more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was searching for this information for my mission.

Posted by Testo XL Review | September 14, 2014, 07:07
  64. My family members every time say that I am
    killing my time here at web, however I know I am
    getting familiarity every day by reading such good posts.

Posted by procellis Reviews | September 15, 2014, 12:14
  65. Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was once a leisure account it.

Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep
    in touch?

Posted by Alpha Fuel Review | September 15, 2014, 13:07
  66. I think this iss one of the most important information foor me.

And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark
    on some general things,Thhe site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D.
    Good job, cheers

Posted by pdf to jpg mac | September 15, 2014, 18:20
  67. Woah ! Estoy realmente amar la plantilla / tema de este Página web .
    Es simple, pero eficaz . Muchas veces es muy difícil muy difícil duro para conseguir ese ” equilibrio perfecto ” entre facilidad de uso y apariencia visual .

Debo decir que has gran trabajo con esto . Además , las cargas de blogs muy súper rápido rápido
    para mí en Internet Explorer . Destacado Blog !

Posted by por favor haga clic en la siguiente pagina | September 15, 2014, 20:36
  68. hi!,I love your writing so so much! share we be in contact more about your post on AOL?
    I need a specialist on this area to resolve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you! Taking a look forward to see
    you.

Posted by vitalita derma Reviews | September 16, 2014, 01:32
  69. System kontroli wycieku wody Posejdon służy do
    wczesnego wykrywania i lokalizacji nieszczelności w
    systemie domów, mieszkań i instalacji przemysłowych.
    System blokuje przepływ wody, aby wyeliminować przyczyny nieszczelności i informuje o tym
    wypadku.

Posted by zalanie wodą | September 16, 2014, 17:15
  70. I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I was looking for.
    You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Posted by Segredo Ganhar Dinheiro Reviews | September 18, 2014, 13:17
  71. I know this website offers quality depending content
    and other information, is there any other website which provides these kinds of things in quality?

Posted by backupbeast | September 18, 2014, 13:52
  72. Tes vidéos sont pertinentes, justes et spontanées.

Posted by video professionnelle occasion | September 18, 2014, 18:13
  73. As the Cherry Blossom season coincides with both the
    fiscal and calendar years in Japan, it marks the arrival of new beginnings – students start their
    first day of school and new employees start their first day of work.
    Local wood was used in creating the furnishings as provincial pieces are typically made
    of oak, walnut, fruit tree wood and beech. The chaise longue is one furniture that gained popularity from this period.

Posted by www.facebook.com | September 18, 2014, 18:42
  74. Minii vehicles are very agile and effortless
    to particularly duue too their limited power to load ratio.
    This helps you to expresss yourself in much better waay and communicate with you friends
    and family. Thhe brain is incapable of storing oxygen, and sso itt
    needs a constant supply of it.

Posted by https://www.facebook.com/pages/Call-of-Mini-Zombies-Hack-and-Cheat-for-IphoneAndroidIpad-and-Ipod/305376346333327 | September 18, 2014, 23:47

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Welcome to vSphere-land! » vSphere 5 Links - July 17, 2011

2. Pingback: VMware vCenter Server Virtual Appliance (VCSA) features and benefits « VMwire - July 17, 2011

3. Pingback: VMware vSphere 5 links | The world of Marc O'Polo – Blog - July 18, 2011

4. Pingback: Top 5, I mean 10 Planet V12N blog posts for week 28 | Download VDI Solutions - July 18, 2011

5. Pingback: Virtual Appliance | Computer Blog | Computer Tips and Tricks | Everything you need to know - August 4, 2011

6. Pingback: 【图解】vCSA的部署与初始配置 | Delxu's Blog - November 23, 2011

7. Pingback: 五分钟部署一台vCenter Server 5.0 — vCSA问与答 | Delxu's Blog - November 23, 2011

8. Pingback: My Home VMware Lab | vHersey - December 8, 2011

9. Pingback: vCenter Server Virtual Appliance – Changing SSL Certs Made Easy « Long White Virtual Clouds - February 12, 2012

10. Pingback: Configuring vCSA to use an Oracle database « VMwire - March 2, 2012

11. Pingback: Adding sysprep packages to the VMware vCenter Server Virtual Appliance « VMwire - March 14, 2012

12. Pingback: vSphere 5.0 Update 1 released (ESXi 5.0 Update 1 Build 623860 and vCenter Update 1 Build 639890) | Tinkertry - March 16, 2012

13. Pingback: vSphere 5 vCenter Server Virtual Appliance Quick-Start Guide « Tam Do - August 24, 2012

14. Pingback: TinkerTry IT @ home | Q&A for those new to ESXi 5 (Cloning, Sound, and USB 2.0 handling) - June 9, 2014

15. Pingback: login vcenter appliance - August 21, 2014